Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Fever - Who Has it Besides Me? :-)

Ahh, it's fall time....  Cooler temperatures, light sweater weather and best of all - PUMPKINS! 






Does anyone else out there LOVE pumpkins like I do?!  I love the versatility of this vegetable that is sweet like a fruit.  I've made three meals with it in the last three days!! 


First I went through the drive-thru on Friday to obtain my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte of the season.  Oh yes I did.  Loved every sip of it too. 

Next I made my pumpkin chili recipe for our dinner on Sunday.  This is actually my daughter Vivian's favorite meal that I make for her. 

Then I made pumpkin custard skillet pancake for breakfast on Monday.  I make these at least twice a month though, year round.  Still it feels even more amazing when I eat them during autumn season. 

Finally, this afternoon I made this pumpkin gingerbread cake.  Oh my gosh... it was heaven in a square pan.  Okay, actually I used a round pan!  Still, soooo  soooo good!! 

Mmmm, mmm, mmmm! 

I found this link for the "Best 50 Pumpkin Paleo Recipes" too!  I'm going to cook or bake with as many as these as I can for the next two months!

What's your favorite way to cook with pumpkin or enjoy it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment